Elleeplex Profusion Brow Lamination Training (Online)
**DO NOT use AFTERPAY to purchase**
****This course is for US residents only****
You must hold a cosmetologist or esthetician license to take this course.
Elleeplex Profusion Brow Lamination Course Online
The online Brow Lamination Course where the trainer delivers a mandatory face to face delivery in conjunction with self-paced learning through the Elleebana Excellence Academy Educational Platform! With our program, you always have extra added face-to-face support if required throughout your online learning journey.
We don’t just send you videos and leave you to your own devices, our team knows that the best online learning experience comes from replicating the in person connection just like our hands on classes. Our curriculum allows a more productive and complete online learning experience.
Brow Lamination is fast becoming one of the hottest trends in the beauty industry and Elleeplex Profusion is a highly sort after product line due to the quality and benefits of the product. The brow lamination service gives the appearance of fuller eyebrows that are more easily shaped or corrected into brows that clients LOVE.
This course arms you with the detailed concept of brow lamination as well as the hidden tips to mastering your technique to achieve perfect results each and every time.
The detailed explanation of the science of brow lamination is a key component to understanding the treatment and how to achieve optimal results. You are guided through the cost and income potential of brow lamination to build your marketability.
Our hand-selected Elleebana Master Educator will then assist you through your online course.
The online component continues with quiz questions for knowledge retention and then final submission of before and after images for assessment to further ensure you have been able to retain and apply your newfound skills that your Elleebana Master Educator has delivered to you one-on-one, through our online program.
Topics we cover:
- Science of brow lamination, active ingredients and the ingredient trends we are seeing
- Adhesives and myth busting tips on adhesives used during the brow lamination service
- Storage guidance and tips
- Hair Structure and Skin Anatomy
- Lamination and hair removal
- Lamination and colouring hair
- Health, safety and sanitation – for your clients and for yourself
- Cleaning your tools and equipment
- Pre-procedure preparations and contra-indications
- Product information and usage and storage guides for the products
- Consultation, reactions and the importance of indemnity and legal requirements such as insurance
- Patch testing for lamination and tinting with Elleeplex Profusion lash and brow tinting range
- Understanding eyebrow shapes
- Dissection of the brow
- Face shape and brow design
- Cost of treatment and income potential
- Brow Lamination process and step-by-step procedure
- ReGEN hydration phase incorporation into your Brow Lamination services
- Brow tinting procedure with the Elleeplex Profusion system
- Aftercare advice and Homecare products
- Frequently asked questions / important notes
- How to take good before/after images
- Case study submissions explained
- Marketing Mastery – how to elevate your business to the next level
- Tips on Brow lamination by Brow Queen and Elleebana Educator, Natallia Ivchankova
Products included in course package:
- Elleeplex Profusion Lash and Brow Lamination Starter Kit – all items used to perform both services with over 15 applications per kit.
- Elleeplex Brow Lamination Manual
- Doe Foot Applicators
- Precision Brow Light Ash Brown Pencil
- Precision Brow Deep Warm Brown Pencil
- Precision Brow Dark Ash Brown Pencil
- Mascara Wands
- Elleebana Wonder-wands
- Certificate upon completion of successful submission of case studies
The Course Structure:
In an effort to deliver world class online education of the highest standards you will participate in two separate Skype/Zoom sessions. For the first session, we ask that you plan on allowing 30 minutes – 1 hour time frame. We will be introducing you to your dashboard and the extensive learning modules, so we can ensure that you have an excellent understanding of the requirements to complete the program. In the modules you will find a mixture of theory content and in-depth video tutorials in a easy to use online learning environment. You will be required to complete an online exam throughout the course and on completion you will be require to submit before and after images (within 3 months) as part of your assessment process. During the COVID-19 crisis, we are extending the assessment period. Please speak to your trainer directly for further information.
Completion of the Course
Once you have successfully completed the assessment phase of your course, we will issue your certificate of completion! HOORAY!!